Saturday, September 27, 2008

Campaign rules for SOBH

I've been looking for custom campaign rules for SOBH.

One of the more interesting links I found was this SOBH rules for "Island of the Lost".

Unfortunately, its a google link so I can't link back and find the original author's website. I'm curious what other ideas he had.

UPDATE 20081014

The author's name is Trevor and his material can be found at www.fionaadoresheroes.com.

It looked like a fun simple campaign system. I would love to try it out but alas my gaming group has grown up( i.e. married with kids).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link and the feedback on 'Island of the Lost', it's very much appreciated.

Island of the Lost was designed for a Pulp era campaign which was run successfully as a whole day event at my local gaming club.

For the campaign there was a large hex map designed, which I plan on publishing on my website with the completed rules as soon as possible; www.fionaadoresheroes.com
the site is slightly out of date but I do have a load of new material for it and will get it sorted as soon as I find the time.

I've also just started to look at the rules again as I got some more ideas for the campaign, so I'll keep you posted or if you have any ideas then let me know.